Thursday, September 18, 2008

#3: Celebrity Dudes I'd Like To Have A Drink With

So, I was talking about this the other day with a friend of mine and then I started thinking about the guys I'd like to have a drink with. So here's my short list. And in no way is this a man-crush type thing either. Weirdos.

Keifer Sutherland
I just want to party with him. So it wouldn't be just a drink. It'd be a couple shots of Jack and probably beer and 151 and us messing each other's hair up from being stupid rowdy. And then he'd drop his pants, and I'd get weirded out and realize I probably shouldn't have partied with him.

J.J. Abrams
This guy has a lot of cool stuff going on in his mind. Really into mystery. I have a feeling that drink would last about 5 seasons and then I'd finally get the point of it. But I'd like to talk creativity with him. He's a really smart guy. And see if he'd let me be in Cloverfield 2. Because if he did, then that must mean that I have to save Beth, 'cause yes, she's still alive. For me.

Robert DeNiro
This guy has been an hero of mine for a very, very long time. I think just a nice casual chat about bullshit would be good enough for me. This has "chance meeting" written all over it. I can't really see myself making plans to have a drink with DeNiro. The only thing I can see myself planning with him is a staring contest. A frowned staring contest.

Conan O'Brien
What a riot this would be. Lots of laughing and staring at each other. Similar to Robert DeNiro, but more intense. WAY more intense. I wonder if he'd let me touch his hair. Or maybe, he'll let me pull it across my upper lip so I can sport the "Moustache O'Brien."

George Clooney
The dude is THE MAN. He's probably the only celebrity now that I'd buy a drink. Although I DID buy Sparta's lead singer Jim Ward a drink. But that was before I knew the REAL power behind buying someone a drink. I think I'd like to pick up on some of Clooney's coolness. But how? Do I have to smell an armpit? Suck a toe? Sip from his glass? Eat his heart? Eh. Time will tell.

Michael Ian Black
Here's another hilarious mother fucker. Him and I have a similar sense of humor. Especially with the sarcasm. So I think that'd be a lot of fun. Although I know if people saw us together, they'd think we were lovers. And that's not cool, man. Not. Cool. Unless we WERE lovers. But we're totally not. Like, totally.

Christopher Walken
I don't even want this man to give me a chance to speak. If he asked me something, I'd quickly answer and ask him something else just to hear his weirdo accent. "MEee? What...would IIIII like...to drink,... Hmm. So many...decisions. I'LL have a Greyhound. Eeeasy on the GRAPEfruit. It MAY be...too bitter...for MYyyy mood...at the moment."

And I would just stare.

No comments: